Mario's Invincible Song Mario's Invincible Song

LMAO

This is hilarious! Also, is it me or in the beginning part of the song did Mario sound I bit like Peter from Family Guy?

Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2 Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2

LMAO XD

Damn this is too funny! I can't stop laughing!
btw HOW DID YOU GET BRENTALFLOSS TO DO THE VOICE OF THE SPACE INVADER!?

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Did you know?

I'm not sure if you know, but someone on Nico Nico made a cute little adaption to this? I guess your not only famous in America... nice flash, by the way! :)

Freeeeedom Freeeeedom

YEAH! SCOTTISH!!

You guys did a awesome job! I never watched Brave Heart before, but this is really funny! You guys rock!

Organic-Cucumber responds:

You should watch it, I used to love it when I was young, all that gore and toilet humour, its just what I needed to make my mind sick. I seemed to remember allot about the film, but I assure you the english people dont steal the pancakes and william does not go to see azlan, but he did say somthing beautiful that I cannot make up on the spot or remember atall, it was probably about wind and flowers and all that mystical shit that goes together with war for some reason. Leeches part was probably the most "filmodically" correct, so yeah. I really liked how it turned out.
Thanks,
TARDOM :D

Stupid Mario Brothers Theme Stupid Mario Brothers Theme

Maybe...

God, it would be just plain good luck if this became the theme of the Stupid Mario Brothers Movie!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Well we're working with them for a promotion deal and they said they would definitely do something with this

Nico Nico Douga - Kirbomix~ Nico Nico Douga - Kirbomix~

Where?

I can't find the voiceless version, can someone tell me?
Please?