Mario's Invincible Song Mario's Invincible Song

LMAO

This is hilarious! Also, is it me or in the beginning part of the song did Mario sound I bit like Peter from Family Guy?

Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2 Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2

LMAO XD

Damn this is too funny! I can't stop laughing!
btw HOW DID YOU GET BRENTALFLOSS TO DO THE VOICE OF THE SPACE INVADER!?

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Did you know?

I'm not sure if you know, but someone on Nico Nico made a cute little adaption to this? I guess your not only famous in America... nice flash, by the way! :)

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Not bad, yet not good...

WARNIG: THIS IS A HUGE REVIEW! IF YOU DON'T LIKE HUGE REVIEWS, RUN!
I have to say, this flash surprised me at first. But, I guess I can see why you would want to post it, no matter what people said.
First off, it was a tad humorous, regardless of the animation, but the first scenes were a tad disappointing. Of course, lots of people expect a flash to have the follow:
To be long
To be well animated
To have boobs
No drama
And that's about it. But, I'm not saying this flash didn't have humor. It's just that people now a day expect amazing animation than anything. But it was interesting to see a flash animator trainee (that's what I call noobies), animate (some of) this, even though the characters were crudely drawn, the segments he/she animate were somewhat good, so give credit to him. Someday, this guy will be a famous animator you bullies.
Even though the animation wasn't oh-so good, it did match the whole (not-so) comical jokes. It's also fits the whole "I F#*KING QUIT! says the Kirbopher" thing. I guess it shows the result of when Kirbopher stopped helping you. I mean, it's obvious you guys aren't fighting or anything, but I guess it shows the result of what happens when animators take over the tradition of doing a famous guy's job.
I know that most of you who have read this far are thinking "God, this girl doesn't make sense" or something like that. Well, guess what? This has been my review of the flash, okay?
Goodnight!

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

Snake is... LITTLE TORTILLA BOY!!

Too funny. Too strange. Too good. But is it too sexy? (Probably)

weebl and bob - kung fu weebl and bob - kung fu

This+Adults=Um...

I showed my dad this and he said "It's lame". SCREW HIM! THIS IS HILARIOUS!!

Dante's Inferno w/ Mario Dante's Inferno w/ Mario

Yoshi... I mean... Geryon!

LOL'D! You did a good job with Yoshi's voice!

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Lol'd

This Flash is too sexy for Newgrounds! Yeah, I'm acting retarded now. OMYGAWDKINGDEDEDE'SDANCEISGAY!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Two Words... Holy Crap!

You have to make a sequal! SEQUALS ARE G.E.W.D, gewd... or, just better than the first!

*Hyperanimation! Pilot *Hyperanimation! Pilot

Nicktoons Film Festival

You should make this be in the next Nicktoons Film Festival! You'll totally get first or second place!

GunBooster responds: